Natural and authentic Senior Pictures.
An experience that stands out from the crowd from start to finish.
And portraits as unique and beautiful as you are.
"Jennifer does amazing work! I was very nervous at first but she made me feel very comfortable! She finds the most beautiful places to shoot and really knows how to bring out the beauty in her clients. I am totally amazed!"
- Anna, Class of 2016
"My daughter's pictures were above and beyond what other photographers offered! I was very, very satisfied with the images and products. Jennifer is a very gifted photographer, but more important is just a great person - honest, sincere, and trustworthy."
- Kristina, mother to Anna, Class of 2017
"Jennifer was AMAZING to work with! My daughter and I had so much fun with her and the pictures turned out beyond incredible. It was an all around perfect senior session and I cannot recommend Jennifer highly enough!"
- Heather, mother to Morgan, Class of 2016
THE IMAGES BY JENNIFER DIFFERENCE:
1. Personal Attention - It's unnerving enough getting your photos taken. Especially by someone you don't know very well. But I will do everything I can to make you feel comfortable, and that includes taking time to get to know you - because you are unique! I try to meet with every one of my senior clients in person at least once before their session to grab a cup of coffee and chat. I'm all about relationships and keeping it real.
2. Professional Portraiture - There are a lot of people out there with "nice cameras." But what sets me apart is my in-depth knowledge of my camera, my lenses, and my lighting equipment and exactly how to use them to to make you look fantastic. Not only have I put in my time training and developing my skills, I continue to strive to be better and better at what I do.
3. Lots of time for YOU - I am not a high-volume portrait photographer, and I don't want to be. I would rather take on fewer clients and be more available via text, email, message, or phone, for whatever you might need. I will walk you through this whole process from start to finish. So send me pics of your outfits. Text me your ideas. Email me your questions. I'm here for you!
4. Natural and Authentic - It is super important to me that your photos reflect the real you. Nothing fake, nothing awkward, nothing overdone. Just you, feeling confident and beautiful, looking natural and amazing. Plus, whether you're quiet, serious, spunky, dramatic, or carefree, you can BE YOURSELF and HAVE FUN! Because I spend time getting to know you, I can capture who you really are in my photography.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Want to get a feel for what a Senior Portrait Experience with me is like? Check out this video!
"Jennifer captured my daughter so well, and that is hard to do. It was an investment worthy of the memories we will cherish forever. When you receive the products and the photos, it is very worth it!"
- Kammi, mother of Merin, Class of 2017
Your session fee of $200 includes:
No prints or digital images are included with your session fee. Minimum print order investments are required.
PRINTS AND PRODUCTS
I am pleased to offer a la carte ordering so that you don't need to commit to a particular set package. At your ordering session, you can select from beautiful showcase albums, modern wall portraits, custom-designed storyboards, high quality canvases, and digital file collections, to name just a few of the great products I offer to meet your needs.
Clients have invested anywhere from $800-$2000 in their custom prints and professional quality products. A complete product and pricing guide will be provided to you at your consultation.
For the extra polish that will make your Senior Portrait Experience especially fantastic, get your makeup applied by a professional makeup artist before your session! Some will do your hair as well. Rates vary.
"Jennifer's constant feedback helped me feel at ease throughout the entire process, and I never felt awkward. Plus, she is very creative with her posing. Jennifer did a fantastic job! The quality of her products is amazing, and any customer would be extremely pleased with the results!"
- Ally, Class of 2016
"I was worried about how I was going to get my personality to show in my pictures. But Jennifer did an awesome job bringing it out my personality and you can really see my it in my photos. Jennifer is awesome to work with and you get excellent pictures!"
- Elizabeth, Class of 2014
Part of what allows me to provide you with personalized, customized attention is a very limited booking schedule. So don't wait! Contact me ASAP to inquire about availability, set up a consultation, or have any of your remaining questions answered.
I am available for Senior Portrait Experiences (and family portrait sessions!) in the entire West Michigan area, including Grand Rapids, Rockford, Jenison, Hudsonville, Holland, Spring Lake, Grand Haven, and most of Kent and Ottawa Counties.